Have you been working as a physical therapist assistant and are considering advancing your career by pursuing your bachelor’s degree? Now is a great time to get started at Pima Medical Institute. Our program is 100% online, so you can continue to balance your personal and professional responsibilities.
More than just added education, your bachelor’s degree could open a variety of professional opportunities as well. Here are five things you can do by taking the next step in your career.
- Grow your patient advocacy skills: A bachelor’s degree provides you with advanced knowledge of the physical therapy profession. You’ll dive deeper into the technical skillsets and evidence-based treatment necessary to guide change.
- Market yourself with a professional portfolio: Pima Medical’s Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant includes real-world application through a Capstone Project that allows you to create a professional portfolio and profile.
- Learn leadership and management concepts: If you have goals of leadership and career growth, this program will be a great asset. Courses will prepare you for promotions and help you to become an even more effective communicator to both your employer and your patients.
- Create a stepping stone for advanced education: Earning your bachelor’s degree at Pima Medical will help you achieve the background necessary to complete certifications that require a bachelor’s degree or advance into higher education, including Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT).
- Advance your career: Whether you are looking to expand in inpatient or outpatient services, begin full-time instruction, or enter a management position in physical therapy, the possibilities are endless.
Learn more about one of the only bachelor’s degree programs in the country with a focus on physical therapist assistant coursework.