Scholarships are a way to help pay for college that do not need to be repaid. Scholarships can be offered by schools, employers, individuals, private companies, nonprofits, communities, religious groups and professional and social organizations.
Alumni Online Education Scholarship
As proponents of lifelong learning and professional growth, we are proud to offer our Alumni Online Education Scholarship to Pima Medical Institute alumni who further their education into one of our online degree programs.
- Recipient must be a past PMI graduate who is enrolled and starts in an online degree program a degree higher than previously completed with PMI. For example, certificate to associate degree or associate to bachelor degree, etc.
- Recipient must maintain a Grade Point Average of 2.0 or higher in undergraduate degrees and 3.0 or higher in graduate degrees.
- Recipient must be enrolled at full-time status (12.0 credits or higher in each semester for fully online undergraduate programs or 6.0 credits or more in Master degree programs). Limited exceptions to semester credit load, such as course load reduction and transfer credit, may be considered upon review and school official approval. Change of school status resulting in termination and/or withdrawal forfeits current and future Online Degree Alumni Scholarship awards.
- The Online Degree Alumni scholarship is not available for re-enrollments or re-entry.
- The Online Degree Alumni Scholarship is not available for ground-based programs.
- The Online Degree Alumni scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships and/or any tuition discounts.
- Alumni Scholarship Award
- The amount of the Online Degree Alumni scholarship will be $1000.00 towards tuition only for certificate to Associate degree.
- The amount of the Online Degree Alumni scholarship will be $1500.00 towards tuition only for Associate degree to Bachelor degree.
- The amount of the Online Degree Alumni scholarship will be $2000.00 towards tuition only for Bachelor degree to Master degree.
- Alumni Scholarship Award Scheduling
- Online Degree Alumni Scholarship award will be evenly distributed among total enrollment periods.
- Online Degree Alumni Scholarship award will be applied after each semester upon recipient meeting the criteria below.
- Grade point average of 2.0 or greater achieved.
- Recipient remained at full time status or above (greater than 12.0 semester credits or 6.0 semester credits for Master degree) unless school official approves course load reduction and or transfer credit.
If interested or for more details, please contact your admissions representative or fill out our online form.
Pacific Dental Services® Foundation’s Dr. Carolyn Ghazal Dental Assistant Scholarship
The Pacific Dental Services® Foundation is proud to offer the Dr. Carolyn Ghazal Dental Assistant Scholarship, which provides dental assistant students with need-based financial aid, mentorship, and on-the-job training. Named after Dr. Carolyn Ghazal and her heart for service, the scholarship aims to mold the next generation of passionate, servant-hearted, dental assistant leaders.
Scholarships are awarded based on application excellence, financial need and a heart for service. To apply for consideration click here.
Browse Other Financial Aid Options
Paying for School? 4 Tips for Borrowing Smarter.
Our guide to navigating the financial assistance options available to you and the best ways manage them while you’re in school.